Thursday, 27 August 2009

27.08.2009 - Silly Slogan!

Despite of all the war and topic prevailing in the daily news media, I have putting all these shits behind me trying to forget where I am from and where I am currently. Some say we should be proud of our country but to me I would say yes I do feel proud that I still alive and surviving but I never feel proud to be in the place where I am now. I give up following my country's politics since all of them I mean the politician are now no longer talking about politics instead they going towards slaughtering, cronyism, threatening, racism, inhumane, corruption, materialistic and making fool of themselves. Creating a slogan that sounds to be 'Rakyat Didahulukan, Kemajuan Diutamankan' is really a piece of crap that comes from some idiots! How could they define 1 Malaysia where in their mind there is only 1 race they have been taling about? They slaughter Chinese and Indians; the minority populations in Malaysia, treating these race as second class citizen, forgetting on how these 2 races boosing up the economy rather than waiting for own people concentrating on loafing around, plantation (padi field) and some religion business. I am a patriotic person but after several incidents happened in my country which obviously shows that the government is unfair to so call 'second class' citizens, I think it is silly to be patriotic and loyal to the government! Many cases that caused by their own forces such as brutal murder on some individuals that subjected for court of law but yet being convicted, suspected person and investigation witnesses were assault and murdered brutally that would ended up case closed without any further trial. Why? Because it is done by the government servant especially those with uniforms. Like FATHER like SON. The best phrase to use to illustrate what kind of culture my country is ruled by. Even the FATHER can post threat on the public media without any further action taken against him.

I have no feel at all during this 52 years celebration. What I have in mind is the celebration of how successful Malaysia is being conquer by a colony that protecting their own people and sucking monies that belongs to the peoples, citizen and innocent people. Only these people are happily celebrating this because they are given with all the wealth and control over a piece of land that lived by millions of wonderful citizens that care of love and equal right. To us, we gain nothing but being ruled by those silly politician that only cares of their own pocket and living. Silly! So why should we feel happy? Yes we are living in the peace country compared to those country like Palestinian, Afghanistan, Ethiopia, etc. where food, shelter and peace are difficult to secured all the time. But to me I think we need a drastic change! A change will make different to what is happening now rather than sitting here banging balls waiting for all our precious money being sucked away by those colony that have being ruling since 1957.
I am so pissed when I heard the slogan. I would suggest they change it to 'Barisan Nasional Didahulukan, Rasuah Diutamakan' or 'Colony BN Didahulukan, Melayu Diutamakan'. Make it straight ahead than pretending to be fair and innocent. We wont mind to accept it than listening to those words that poke our heart slowly inch by inches.

No comments: