Sunday, 6 September 2009

05.09.2009 - Saturday Blue

Again I was assigned to attend a meeting in KL last minute. I was feeling uneasy for the past few days but it become worst when I was being told to attend a meeting on Saturday last minute. I took my medicine as punctual as I can because I need to make myself available for this meeting otherwise many of them will be thinking I am pretending to be sick to avoid the meeting. I book my flight on Friday for Saturday and on that night itself, I planned to take early rest. I finished my work at 5pm and have dinner with my colleague in conjunction to her 33 birthday. By the time I reach home it is already 930pm. I clean up everything laying on my sofa watching my favorite dram till 1030pm. Headed to my room and trying so hard to sleep. Some strange sound from outside keeps me awake till 2am. I am so frustrated. I am not going to say further about what sound but it is a strange one and it makes me cant sleep at all. And it is like someone staring at me and the sound outside is attracting my hearing to it all the while although I tried to ignore it. Luckily I manage to over it and slept around 2am and woke up at 6am. I am so freaking tired, sleepy and even weaker than a day before. I took early shower to fresh up and get ready to depart to airport. Everything seems to move as planned until my return schedule again being delayed! I think I've being fated by GOD that all flight that I will be taking will surely delay either on departure or return. It is a tiring Saturday and I have burned it without any rest and leisure. What a waste. But I am glad that I am not sick that day. Just that I am very sleepy when I was in the meeting.

No comments: