Friday, 4 September 2009

31.08.2009 - Last Wonderful Day

It is my sister's last day at home. But it never stop us from going out eating non-stop. We have seafood lunch at the Pantai Bersih, Butterworth and ordered 5 to 6 dishes just to accommodate 3 of us. We have vegetable, flower crab (2 plates), hot plate bean curb, steam fish and noodle. Because of hunger we wallop everything clean and forgotten to take some picture of it. Look at those pictures I posted. Out of 3 of us, my sister won the grand price for having the most crab shells. It shows that most of the crabs are taken by her. The only thing left on the table is chili sauce and shells. We are exactly like hungry ghost. So, I thought everything was over, but we ended up eating Pisang Goreng and Cempedak Goreng while we are on our way back home. Tempting! i cannot stand the smell and sweetness of the Pisang Goreng. The stall is located at the Raja Uda 'Apollo' market, availabel from 2pm onwards. The best Pisang Goreng I ever have. She came back for a week and we eat exactly a week non-stop. I skip my jog and put on weight by eating , eating and eating. It took me months to loose weight but a week to gain everything back. What a waste. I think it is worth to have this kind of good appetite. It is nice to eat with loves once. Gathered and enjoy everything that we do for the day. If my brother in law is around, I bet it is going to be more fun especially with his funny style of eating crab. He is the only one I ever see eating crabs with spoon, fork and chopstick. Nevertheless he is the best eater among us and never stop eating. I bet I'll be fat like pigs if they stay longer in Penang. Well I don't mind. wuahaha.a.

No comments: