Friday, 25 September 2009

23.09.2009 - Bike OR Car?

I always wonder early in the morning should I ride my bike to work or driving my car instead. It takes me minutes to figure out myself but end of day I'll get something that I don't expected. I decided to ride my bike after all the days I left my bike unattended. The longer you leave it idle the battery will not work as it is. Since it is a shinny day I decided to take a ride. I was frustrated after awhile the weather turned cloudy and then rained in the afternoon until late evening. I waited at the office hoping that the rain stopped while so that I can take a ride back home but never happened. It leaves me no choice to go back with my cleaned shinny bike with raining condition. Strange! When I drive, it will be shinny day; and if I on my bike it will surely rain! Really give up with the weather. It looks like something is against me all the time. What should I do with it?

1 comment:

Lanny said...

Just drive your freaking car and sell the freaking bike.. then less to think about every morning. As if you have not enough worries. Hahaha...