Someone asked me a question today and to my surprise I cannot answer him and to myself too. I was like blunt and repeatedly asking myself how could that be and is that true that I don't have the answer for myself.
The question goes like this. "So far; have you come across any woman that you are looking for? in terms of looks, character, feels, type, etc.?". I have being talking so much about what I like or I want but in reality, I don't know what type of woman I like. I know it sounds funny but the truth is, I don't know. I sit aside awhile and question myself, what kind of woman I am looking after all these years. Be serious I don't even know if I have come across any woman that have the characteristic that I am looking for. I could have come across some but in generally, I don't think they are the one because whenever I meet them I can't feel the kick in my heart. I really stupid! I can't even answer that question because seriously I don't know what I want. I guess my age is 1 of the factor that causes my sense in woman become senseless. I love to say what I want and what type of woman I should have but now, I don't think I have the says as my age is not allowing me to choose or demand for something that is impossible to have. Be generous, there is no more 'that' type of woman I am looking for. Living those grasses and weed that keeps growing and conquering my space of living. I am so lost! Indeed I am eager to have 1 especially when I need a shoulder to cry on, to hug and to leans against when I need rest. Mom says I haven't reach my fate but when?????

No comments:
Post a Comment