Something really makes me laugh when I was waiting for my turn at the Clinic Arun. I guess the owner of the shop struggled alot to figure out the translation for what they are selling in the shop. I was reading and reading but was stuck a while figuring 1 of the dish description. Take a look at the picture. Funny shop owner. But how could the signboard maker follow exactly what the shop owner asked? Don't you think that he should be educated and able to comment on the wrong spelling or any kind of error discovered? Silly !Wednesday, 2 September 2009
30.08.2009 - Goreng MEE??
Something really makes me laugh when I was waiting for my turn at the Clinic Arun. I guess the owner of the shop struggled alot to figure out the translation for what they are selling in the shop. I was reading and reading but was stuck a while figuring 1 of the dish description. Take a look at the picture. Funny shop owner. But how could the signboard maker follow exactly what the shop owner asked? Don't you think that he should be educated and able to comment on the wrong spelling or any kind of error discovered? Silly !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment