Thursday, 3 September 2009

30.08.2009 - My Favorite Ice Cream

Look at my favorite ice cream I love to have this Banana Split every time I visited Swensen; and of course never forget Coit Tower. The ice cream is so delicious, smooth and milky. The decoration on the serving glass / plate is presentable and attractive. But when you talk about price, well it expensive but worth every single cents you pay for that high quality of creamy ice cream. I tried New Zealand Ice cream and Haagan Dass just to make comparison but at the end Swensen is still the best compared to these 2 giant outlets. Although the price is expensive but still much cheaper compared to the other ice cream stall that you can find in most of the shopping mall in Penang. Unfortunately, I have to stop eating it otherwise I am going to gain weight and wasting all my effort of loosing weight years back. Anyway if I would to think about Swensen, I have to drive down to Penang Queensbay Mall which will cost me petrol and bridge toll, as such I don't think I will be wasting that much of money just to have 1 glass of ice cream. Sound silly! And of course I will not be visiting Swensen in Autocity because I've already banned them since months back. I was having my ice cream with my mom during weekend and was so surprise to see there are rats running around in the shop. I spotted 2 rats on the wall, on the decorated plaster ceiling that has rail at the side wall running from 1 end to the other end. I was shocked and quickly call 1 of the waiter to keep aware of this. But to my disappointment, I was told by him, that the management aware of this and have being trying to rectify this matter months back but yet being solved. Ridiculous! How could a food stall chain management ignore this and assume it is unsolvable? We pay that big money for 1 glass of ice cream and that is what we get? a rat running above the ceiling that might contaminate the food surrounding that area during day and night time? Gosh! I told myself that will be my late trip to Swensen Autocity!

No comments: