It is not nice at all being loved by someone that you have no feeling with. I was trying to search for the right one but till then I would love to enjoy fullest as a single man. Although I do feel lonely sometimes especially seeing bunch of couples in the cinema, food court, restaurant, hotel, etc., but I feel being lucky to be single to do what I wanted to do and date anyone that I like without concerning if my partner would like it or not. But at the end of day I am still single and lonely while those attached, enjoying the companion they have. I called up one of my good friend in Ipoh and spoken to him for almost an hour. He always reminds me that I am no longer a young person and should have consider having a companion and family. I gave him the usual excuse that I cannot find one and he slap me back saying I am 'too choosy'. Know what? I guess he is right. But what is so wrong to be choosy for what type of woman I want rather than simply get 1 that I have no feel with right?
Talking about partners, I really don't know how to handle my own situation. I was gifted to be loved by someone that I have no feel with. I am trying so hard to accept them despite knowing they are not suits me and still on going to figure out if I should be the one to change to match them? Should I just forget about what I want and what I am looking for? Or should I just learn to accept people? I wanted to push them away but thinking of being rejected is kind of painful moment it makes me more difficult to decide. And what come across my mind is, if I rejected them, will I have the second chance? Or it is just me that not used to be attached after years being alone? Or it is true that you never maryr the one you really love? I guess I have too many questions to myself !

No comments:
Post a Comment