Wednesday, 16 December 2009

16.12.2009 - Cold Hearted 'S'Hole

I was on this program for almost 6 years and through out these years, I have being laughing and look down on the firm I am employed at because we are violating some elements that we used to evaluate our clients and suppliers. Every time I complains and mumbling to myself most of my staff thought that I was over stressed. Now, they become part of me after learning what I am doing and struggling every moment I been through all these years. How could we evaluate our client/supplier compliance towards sets of international elements despite knowing we are breaching it? Discrimination, Harsh, Excessive working hours, Force labor, etc. None was applied! We have no grievance procedure to address our dissatisfaction and worst of all we are being forced to do something we cannot do. We are not allowed to voice out our concern. If we did that is call retaliate to them. If we say we don't know how to do it because we have yet being trained, we are accused of not initiatives. If we can't do it because we are tight up with other works, they assume we reluctant to work. If we go back early, they say we are not working. When we are busy working and short of man power, they says we are hired to handle it. If we did mistakes, they find ways to terminates you or humiliate you. If they did mistakes, it is common and not really a big deal. If the mistakes they did is big, they find scapegoat to cover up everything. If we do it wrong, we are wrong! If they or their loves once is doing it wrongly, they stay silence and forget things. When you say you short of man power, they say you are not good in scheduling your working table. Worst of all, if he / she is in bad mood, everything we do is wrong! If you are lucky enough to be selected as his / her favorite, then your life will be as easy. Whatever you do is correct, initiatives, proactive, good, etc. If you are not his / her favorites, whatever you do is wrong. There is when you see emails and calls flies in with lots of words that is unbearable. I am sick with all this! How could there be a person like that in this world. God have given His best to create a creature call human to live and enjoy lives. But how could these people claimed themselves as good person but in actual they do wonders to make others people miserable and suffering? Hey what did you get at the end of the day? I wish someone come in and evaluate our level of compliance like how we evaluate others. I bet plenty non-comformances will be discovered!

No comments: