Ah.... what a wonderful day. My lovely god sister is here along with 2 little good looking girl enjoying their weekend at Penang. They travelled on Friday morning and reached around 1pm. They planned to pull over for 2 days in my house. Although it is a very short trips but we enjoy the whole planned especially having the talk in the house and tasting foods around Penang. They are so cute and funny. My whole house was full of happiness and laughs when they are around. Although sometimes I don't know what they are talking about, their laughs always makes me cheerful and happy. Indded they are lovely girls. Look at those pictures I've taken. Some were taken at the Sungai Kob Fish Village, Toys Museum, Gurney Drives and Mengkuang dam. Honestly I am very tried that day because after all the tiredness I have during the month of December which is our peak season. I have being working more than 12 hours everyday to get my job done. Thank you so much to these 3 wonderful girls that really makes me feel good. We chat until 2am and yet these 3 cuties are still fresh and awake. I collapsed! Too old to be available at late evening nowadays. I fall sick then when they return to KL. I was on the same trip to KL the same day they return to KL to cover up some task in Subang. I felt sick on that day during my trip due to lack of sleep and imbalance food since 2 weeks ago. Wondering how to get more stronger!
Sunday, 27 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment