Sunday, 27 December 2009

21.12.2009 - Sick MAN

It is a horrible day! Nothing happen during my trip down on Sunday to KL with my fellow colleagues. It was a sudden while I was on deep sleep that night around 3.30am, my gastric attacked me along with fever. I was so angry and being cursing myself why I have being torturing myself for the past few days. Lack of sleep, too much stress and occasionally delayed my meals during dinner and lunch. As I travel along with my medicine, I took 1 of the strong gastric pill immediately hoping the pain will go away and I can continue my sleep so that I will have enough rest for next day task. Unfortunately it does not help and I have to take the pain until 6.30am where I was called for breakfast with my friends. There is nothing much I can eat except toasted bread and some cereal with milk. I told myself, whether I am sick or not, I still have to complete my work asap and get back home to have good rest. Unfortunately I was unlucky. My pain and fever is not doing better at all which forces me to request my client to send me to nearest clinic for help. I was given an injection and was told to have a rest rather than working but I have no other choice except finishing my work soonest I can. I finished my day work around 7pm and headed back to Penang. We reached Penang around 2am and after cleaning and unpacking, I only managed to sleep around 2.30am. My pain was still there but slightly improve whenever I have my medicine and meals. What I wish is to sleep well and get more rest because I need to travel to Singapore on eve of Christmas to meet up my sis n mom. I just don't want to have the pain while I am there otherwise I will not be able to enjoy all the great food my sister planned for me.

No comments: