It is my bad trip after all. Usually I do enjoy my trip with my fellow colleague but this time, I did not enjoy it at all. First, it is my TV day since mom is not around at home; Second; I was damn tired; Third; I was attacked AGAIN by my old friend - Gastric. The inflammation was serious until the extend of having fever during my stay in KL. Looking into cost saving and also with our hope to get back home as early as we can, the 3 of us decided to drive back on the same day 21.12.2009. It was horrible. 2 of the passenger knock off while the other driver was struggling to get us home safely. He took almost 5 cups of coffee to stay awake while the other 2 was totally dreaming even though the driver plays his KAVADI song loud and clear. We finally reach home around 1.30am and I only manage to sleep around 230am after unpacking my stuffs and having some snacks to keep my stomach filled. The pain was there but with the tiredness I have, I just fall to sleep without realising it. It is 1030am and somehow I feel heavy enough to wake up. Everything was so bad that time that I can feel I am on fever and my stomach is damn burning. I was in the plan to have my MC but after receiving plenty calls from client and office, I decided to go to office and settle it. I wish to have more days to rest and more time to do my own things. Damn boring.
Tuesday, 29 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment