I have lot of works to be done for this month and I am due for my holiday trip to Singapore to meet up my mom, sister and BIL. With my uncomfortable stomach condition, I was hoping that the trip can be postponed or cancelled. My holiday mood was totally out as there are too many things on my desk and feeling unwell. I have being on congee for the past few days hoping to get well soonest possible but to no avail. The medicine I took is not that helpful at all, probably it needs time to heal than I expected instantly. The day has come and if I would to turn down my family, I think I will probably get scolded by everyone and of course the pre-booked air ticket fare of MYR600 is really a waste. There is nothing much I can do now except packing all my stuffs and sleep early to get more rest for the next day trip. How good if I can change my damn stomach to pig's stomach.
Tuesday, 29 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment