Wednesday, 30 December 2009

24.12.2009 - 1st Day in SINGAPORE

Despite having lack of sleep, I was forced to wake up early in the morning that day to gear up to catch my flight at 940am. I was hoping that my stomach is okay but unfortunately nothing has change. The pain was there and I feel uneasy at all after I got up from my bed. I have no other choice but to get ready to airport. Going to the airport is really a headache to me too. I was in the plan to drive my car there and parked at the open parking area in the airport but think twice, it is going to cost me alot and looking into security perspective, I won't not dare to park there for 3 consecutive days without being monitored under CCTV, security guards or under shade. I was cracking my head a day before figuring out who should I call for help and the only person I have in mind is my closest female friend Ng. After considering several aspects which I cannot reveal it here, I rather spend money on the cab than calling for her help. She fly-kite during my god-sister's trip and even throw her tantrum on me without any ground. I really wonder until now what the hell she has in mind that makes her did that. Avoiding herself from spending money or just showing her colors to everyone? well this is not her first time! So, I decided to called up another colleague of mine to pick me up. I am so sleepy and feeling unwell but nothing much I can do except following the flow. So I touched down in Singapore after an hour flight and found out the damn long queue at the immigration stations. There are about 10 lanes but none of it cleared. I was on the Q for almost half and hour suffering from stomach pain and feeling hungry. I really start cursing the damn slow service but there is nothing much I can do except be patient and wait. Look at the Q. The greatest moment is when I see my sister and mother at the arrival gate waiting for me. Although the pain are still there, I feel warm with their presence. They rush me some snacks and water and took me for a nice steamboat. I was reluctant to join them because with the pain I have I usually particular on my food. I rather choose something light and soft than something hot, spicy and hard. Seriously I didn't even know if steamboat suit my condition but I don't mind trying since I already there. Furthermore I have my medicine if something goes wrong. Nevertheless, it was my great lunch after all; serving special dishes that I cannot find it in Malaysia. You might want to take a look at the picture I posted. Right after our lunch we were planned to watch movie but due to the crowd, we decided to go back and rest. Damn tired that day. Gosh... I am too much left behind.. I can't really recall where we have our dinner on that day.. ermm.. I am getting old and memories are weaker now. Oh ya... my BIL cook us teow chew porridge... wuahahaha... unbelievable....delicious meal of the day. Porridge with chicken drum stick, pork rib, mushrooms, etc. Damn nice!

No comments: