I love this year Christmas. Mom was so glad because everyone is around her during her birthday. What I like most is our Family Christmas Party. We woke up as usual around 8 plus having simple breakfast. By noon, we were brought to 1 nice seafood restaurant having curry fish head, deep fried egg plant, fried beef with milky sauce and spinach fried with century egg and salty egg. The curry fish head was fantastic! Everyone keep saying that Malaysian food is always the best but to me, Singapore food is much better compared to Malaysian dishes. Their price is way much worth paying and also cheaper compared to Malaysia. Lunch was over and dinner is in the talk. Everything was well planned by my sister and BIL; we just need to wait, listen and follow the flow while they run the shows. Sister was preparing her nice brownies, pasta and other side dishes for our dinner. BIL was busy with his Caesar salad while mom and me are waiting for the right time to eat. Roasted turkey was also served but it is not prepared, neither sister nor BIL. It was ordered and heated before it was served. Pretty cool huh? It was my greatest meal of the year. Although I knew that our presence in their house really a mess to their house and causes them being busy for the past few days, but it is worth for every hard work they have went thru as all of us are so happy to be together and enjoying the food prepared. I love it so much and was in the plan to try the salad and brownies this end of the week. Hopefully it goes well. It is nice to have family gathering eating together and talk about anything we like without boundaries. Everyone was busy out there celebrating Christmas but to us, we much prefer to have everything in the house and spend more time together. With all the heavy meal I have for the day, I have no other choice except running/jogging around my sister's apartment and climbing 18 floors staircase to burn all my fat. Hmm..... Seriously I really don't want to go there again after knowing we are troubling them everything. I knew that they will have to spend alot of times planning for things and have to do the house cleniang when we re back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment