
3rd day was great too. Everything was also planned accordingly. Breakfast was usual in the morning at home and then I go along with my BIL to the 1 of the car makeover shop for my BIL baby wash. Yes car wash and it took us hours to finish. Strange, how could this people spend that much money to groom their cars. It is just a machines that takes you from 1 place

to the other. As long you look after them as usual, I guess it is enough. So, by the time we reach home, we are actually late for our appointment. I did not expect them to have appointment with someone else. It is my cousins! Seriously I don't really enjoy going to people's house and dining with those I am not w
ell with. It leaves me no choice but to join them as what they planned. What I know is, I feel uncomfortable at all at their house seeing these people wanderin

g what should I talk to them. So, as what we planned, we were then move forward to Bugis street meeting 1 of my friend. While we were on our way there, the appointment with her was cancelled and everyone was so pissed off. Well, that won't stop us from going there. We walk around that area and tasted a nice desert in one of the stall next to the mall. It is Mango Sago, Boiled Hawaii Papaya with fresh milk and Pulo

t Hitam. Damn delicious. We spend almost 2 horus there chatting and enjoying the desert before we head to another meeting. We were exhausted that time but that leave us no choice to carry on for the next meeting because it is an important meeting; In-Law's dinner. Yes another scary dinner. I am not good in this as I don't really know what should I say and do when I am on the table. Well, everything seems goes well and the food served is damn delicious. BIL's father is a happy go lucky man and he is good in choosing the best food for us. Everyone is tired that night but it never stop me from going jogging and climbing 18 floor's staircase since I put on too many things in my stomach for the day. Ahahahah.
No comments:
Post a Comment