Sometimes I do not understand why some people would rather do something worthless for living. GOD have given us the ability to do something what we wanted compared to those who is unfortunate (handicap). We were given a pair of hand and legs but some of them use it to get someone hurt and sometime causes their lives. I cannot understand why can't they appreciate what they have and be a good person than doing something like this. GOD give them everything perfect but they misuse it and sometimes to the extend killing another living creatures. Especially own human! What a shame!
Today, some incident happened somewhere near to me. I was walking along the corridors near my office area after lunch. While I stop over at fruit stall, I heard yelling of 'fighting' next to me. Its my fellow colleague who shouted. Well, we used to joke and have fun while we walk but this time I was wrong. By the time I turn and check out what is happening, I see crowd somewhere 50 feet away and was told that 1 of the passer-by who is trying to enter his car was robbed. Strange part is, the robber is driving a Mercedes Benz and the other passenger who got out from the car was fully covered with mask. He was swinging his parang / sword to the victim , grab the bag and necklace of the victim. I think this man is already being tailed for sometimes otherwise who would steal something from a Proton Iswara driver. Although there is no casualties but everyone was frightened as the cruelty of the snatch thief and robbery in our work area is getting worst day by day. Despite hundred of reports being lodged and cases that happened for the past few years, yet none of the police force is taking initiatives to do something to prevent it from happening. The most what they can do is patrolling that area once in a blue moon. They really good at loafing around, drinking coffee, torturing those who is not guilty, bribes and making themselves like the king of the street.
See, they were given everything perfectly but they misuse it! Instead of make full use of it by searching a good job, earn from their both hands and sweats, they rather choose to harm people and steal people's wealth. Thank GOD there is this 'retribution' and I hope they realised it before it is too late.

No comments:
Post a Comment