My gastric attack me again this early in the morning. Seriously I don't know why! Woke up early in the morning just to stuff something in my stomach and then back on my bed to continue my sleep until 12pm. I have lunch and watch TV for an hour and then out we go to Jusco supermarket and mom's friends house. By the time we reached home it is already 730pm. I wash my car and thought of cleaning my house partly so that I'll have more time to rest tomorrow. But was so sad when I notice there are white ants in my garden. I notice something strange at the plant near to the perimeter fencing where the each of the branch was partly covered by sands. How could sands cover branches that is approx. 1 feet above the ground. What else if it is not sign of white ant? I was shocked and tried to remove the sands and discovered there are some of them on the tree branch lingering around. I was so sad and really blunt what else I can do. Do I really need to spend thousand dollars to get rid of them? I did asked an advise from 1 of the pest control company but was told that soil treatment is required where each inches of the house wall shall be drilled with hole and injected with the poison to prevent it from getting them inside the house. I hate the smell, drilling things and of course the cost they going to charge me! But I don't know what else I can do to prevent this shits to eat all the woods in my house. What I worry most is the roof top structure that is made of thick hard wood. I thought of getting a bottle of white ant poison in liquid form, spray in the house and those infected area. But I was told by a friend that if you to disturb their colony they will shift to somewhere new which might be inside the house. I was so scared and now wondering what else I should do! Why must they destroy things? Can't they do something good like other ants?
Saturday, 9 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment