Sometimes I do wonder why that old man got panic and triggered the whole world. I already headache since yesterday after receiving an email that a corporate audit scheduled in my office next week. Knowing this is not a regular audit I have before it gives me big impact today till my today's routine is affected. Guess I have to work this coming Saturday to sort things out and clearing all the back log files and records. I have too many things on my schedule and I have to add more things in my diary. I feel like giving up everything but just don't know why I feel heavy at all time when thinking of leaving this company. Despite having big pressure and tension this old man always like to trigger the tense without having a complete knowledge what he is going after. He just love to spoil people's day. Really wish to slap him and kick his butt.
Thursday, 14 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment