
It is my last day there. Morning breakfast was usual around 9 to 10 am but this time we have to take something heavy as we won't be able to make it for lunch to catch our flight at 3pm. So I tried something regular which is duck rice just to compare if the taste similar to our. Surprisingly, it is totally different than I have in my own country. Well, both have their speciality so there is nothing much to compare. I enclose the picture just to share how it looks alike. It's 1pm and we are now ready to take a move. Before I was reluctant to come but now I wish I could stay longer. The feeling of getting apart with my sister is really hard to bear on. I can feel it that mom do have the same feeling but only silence we have while waving for good bye at the departure gate. We know it is also sort of disturbance for us to be there fo

r days... especially making a big mess in their house. Anyway we are very happy during our stay and thank you so much for your great hospitality jie! and sorry for giving you guys troubles for the past few days. Penang is no longer a stranger to us, but it makes me feel the big different between these 2 places. Arrival was in time as scheduled but taking a cab back is really a nightmare to me. The cost of the cab was blood-sucking and beyond my expectation. MYR110! Nothing much I can do but to spend it as we need to get back home. We are so tired but it never stop us from unpacking and cleaning up everything in the house. We search for our dinner in the late evening after we finish our jogging that day. Yes just to burn up some calories we took during our stay in Singapore. Seriously we are really blunt that time wondering what to eat for the day. We ended up Koay Teow soup. Look at the picture I posted, nice huh? That was the greatest night we ever have. We are back home sleeping on our own bed, pillow and blanket. Miss them so much.
1 comment:
Ai yoh! Dun ever harbour that tot that u mess my house! We r family n it never cross my mind that u guys mess up our home. Silly! We r more than happy to hav u n mom here. Of cos from time to time ppl hav disagreement over certain issues but that doesn't mean I detest having u guys around. I ll b very sad if u guys think that way.
Post a Comment