I was a bit excited on 31st since it is a the last day of year 2009. Am thinking of going out meeting friends and hang out somewhere to have drinks, chatting and side seeing. But work in office is damn tight that day after days I return from my trip to Singapore. A day after my return from the trip I've conducted a C-TPAT audit in 1 of the factor in Sungai Petani and was spending 2 days after that to clear off the reports and emails that flooding my mailbox. With many SMS flows in and plenty announcement of count down party at several hot spot, it makes me feel more happening than ever. But who dare to drive to that hot spot? I am expecting a massive jam like all the years. I was in the plan to call up a close friend of mine whom I didn't meet for years to sit at the seaside somewhere near to Butterworth waiting for the moment of the count down. Probably we can enjoy the fire works from the mainland instead of driving over to the island. Well we have being doing this for couple of years back but not lately since the day he was attached with his new girlfriend. Unfortunately, everyone rather sit in the house than driving out there because of the expected massive jam. Well, what I can do is calling some of my close friend and say Happy New Year! And guess what all of them preferred to be at home than going out. Damn they are making my new year mood vaporizing. Despite making me feel good in the eve, they keep telling me that every year has new year eve and new year celebration; so there is nothing special at all. Damn what a quote! So, I ended up sitting at home writing blogs and watching TV with my mom. Nothing much special except receiving plenty SMS and watching some stupid shows in the TV.
Sunday, 3 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment