Going thru the same thing everyday is really tedious. I just want to leave the damn company but it is too heavy for me to leave. I just don't know why. I should put more effort to search for a job rather than keep thinking of leaving and leaving. 12 years are too long enough but I just used to the environment and colleagues. Every time I woke up in the morning, I have the bad feeling of going to office. This is not healthy but just for the sake of $$$, I force myself to take it! Human are so miserable. Money can make them scarifies anything. I just want to have a simple life but with my current life style I think it is difficult for me to switch it back to old day especially with the present status I have. I mean I can get what I want without struggling for money. Too much pampered. Well, I should spend more time on JobStreet for better days. I will!
Tuesday, 13 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment