Wednesday, 25 August 2010

23.08.2010 - Challenging Life

I tried to occupied my time by calling my close friend out. He is someone who can share problems. Although he don't talk that much at least he listens and gives some comment. It was so long ago since I see him. I thought I can lay off my sadness to him and hoping he can wake me up from the sadness I am going with. Unfortunately he seems to be more sad than me. We have our dinner 2 days back and I can sense the trouble he is with. I asked him what happen and just shakes his head with his eyes slightly reddish. He says 'my youngest brother, the one 29 years old just married 3 months ago; diagnosed with lung cancer stage 4'. I was shocked and speechless. He is not smoking not drinking, how could that be? He added that the cancer cell had spread over to his liver and seems like there is nothing can be done except going for a heavy/strong treatment. He was told by doctor that he can only survive for 2 months if he didn't go thru the chemotherapy treatment. But questioned in the recovery he was told 50/50%. I really speechless on this. I thought my life is miserable but there are some others even worst than me. I can see his sadness takes him all the way. It is a very though time for him and I hope everything goes well for him and his brother. Sent via iPhone

No comments: