Thursday, 16 September 2010

16.9.2010 - Resurrection of Gastric

I hate taking too much of antibiotics. It cause my gastric pain severe. My whole day varnish like that! With pains and feeling uncomfortable. It is like bloating but no air seems to come out. Tried to rest and sleep but the pain is really conquering everything. Even my hand numb! Weather is so damn hot, I spend most of my time in the room with my air conditioner turn on most of the time. I tried to sit myself at the quiet living room but the heat in the house is really killing. I start to sweat and feels cold and sweat and cold.. I bet if I would to stay longer in the living room I might get back my fever. 1/2 day gone!

Spend my time checking my reports, sleeping and cooking. What else do you expect from a man in the house? I went out this morning bought a roasted pork bones for my porridge. Mom always cook that porridge for me when she is around. I tried to do it myself but the taste never be the same as mom. Well should it be same or not, it leaves me no choice but to get it finish by end of the day. I left half for my dinner and planned to make some other dishes to go along with the tasteless porridge. In the early evening, I boiled a vege and fish with a few slices of ginger and then the soup, I add on the concentrated chicken Knorr just for the taste. Not bad after all.

It was a very quiet day. I took an initiative to move out from the house. In fact I was in the plan earlier to go out for movie and then shopping. With the weather and my gastric condition, I rather stay at home. Well, I force myself out to grab something from the supermarket; like... biscuits, eggs, milk, vege, yogurt, etc. I really hate shopping alone. No one to talk to, to discuss, to give opinion, etc. It is so boring and meaningless. In less than 20 minutes, I am out but feeling too early to move back home, so I drop all these things in my car and shoot straight to SASA to grab my new perfume. I tried so many types of perfume (yes parfume not de toilette) but at the end of it, I still go back to DKNY apple. Aiya cost me another MYR255 for 100ml. I spend too much lately! How to stop spending and being happy? and not Lonely?

No comments: