Saturday, 25 September 2010

25.02.2010 - Healthy Result

I have being not well for the past few weeks and finally I am back to normal. J have being seeing the doctor for days until I realised I missed out my yearly blood test. Since I was on medication, I refuse to have my blood check until everything is back to normal. Last Saturday was great. I woke up fresh and fasting as I planned night before. I ran to the clinic and have my blood drawn for test. Days passes and I was eager to know the outcome. By right the result should be ready on Thursday as promised but was a day delayed. Anyway I was busy too on Thursday and only able to visit the doctor on Friday. Well I went to see the doctor on early Friday but to my surprise the result is yet ready. This makes me nervous. I waited whole days and called to the clinic just to make sure the result is ready. Yes it is ready. I demanded to talk to the doctor since I was busy in the office and unable to drop at the clinic. Goodness I am healthy according to the doctor. So glad that the nervous is over and my worries is gone. Sent via iPhone

No comments: