I was surprised seeing my dad's first wife's son (2nd son) coming out from a brand new car right in front of my office walking towards Public Bank few doors away from my office lot. I was blunt when I see him walking out from a car which is not belongs to him (last I met him was few weeks ago in his good looking Proton Satria) along with 1 beautiful sexy girl. At first I was so unsure if it is really him so, I remain sat in my car waited for him to come out from the ATM machine booth. Since we are from 2 separate family; different mother, we don't talk to each other much and even keep in touch since the day dad was cremated. What I know about him is he is married to 1 wonderful lady and gifted with 1 good looking son. As far as I know, he is the type that really loyal to his wife and a family type person. That have make me eager to know if it is a mistake or not? I remain in my car with my car engine running (yes he doesn't know I have changed my car) waiting for him to come out from the booth. I knew he saw me when he pass the car key to the sexy girl; so I think he is hiding in the ATM booth for quite sometimes. Almost 10 minutes I was waiting and I refuse to move away even though I know he is a very nasty person. Finally he came out but he seems to be very rush running towards the car and quickly entered without taking a look at his right or left. The girl was with him and keep looking at me like she know me somehow. I drove my car towards him but unfortunately his door mirror was completely covered with sun shade that blocks me from making another confirmation. Well, even if he did have another girl out there, what is so embarrassing about? I guess he will be following dad's foot step; anyway none of my business! Just glad to see someone in the family having dad's pattern. Who cares anyway? He ruins his family not mine!
Tuesday, 12 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment