I always tell myself that it is time to leave my nest and begin my new life around. Although mom is no longer at home, I am still missing my home so much. Sometimes u don't understand what I want. I have being hoping to see mom and sis in Singapore since weeks ago but when it is the time I feel being so heavy to leave my house. The die hard feeling since morning ruin my day after all. I was trying so hard to comfort myself ad putting much effort on my work but again it never chase that weird feeling away. I just don't know how to manage myself and control every hard feels I have. It is easy to comforting people but difficult when comes to ourselves. I just wish everything goes back like old days where mom is at home with me, dad is around to chat all shits we have and sister is back home regularly. Things never happen the way we wanted to instead it goes against it! I am hoping that I grow older and get part of my years fulfilled soonest possible. Although I know God has given me the opportunity to live and enjoy but I would love to live besides him all day long seeking for his teaching and advise on how to be a good man and appreciating every second he gave us. I am now on board the plane with the weird feeling haunting me every moment I have. I am trying hard to calm down but nothing seems working. Useless man I am I guess.
Sent via iPhone
Sunday, 17 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment