I cannot cope anymore with the current schedule I have. I need to fly here and there for meeting, audits, presentation, training and now backing up someone I don't even know in technical. I love staying at home having my sweet time, cleaning the house since no one else is helping; in fact I hate doing but there is no other option left; watching TV and planning for my own food which is extremely tough. I have tonnes of email yet to read and response but job is keep adding on without 'full stop'. I wish I can just disappear for a week for leisure far far away without any disturbance and calls. I have being having the lost of life after mom left and was working hard on work and searching the right 1 to be with me. Although it is tough but I embrace myself to go through it without failing. Seeing my schedule today and many other things that I need to check and run through, I have nothing much to say except pulling my hand brakes and begin throwing it out in my blog. Seriously I really want to quit but who is going to pay for my expenses? I am tired and about to give up things. I just wish life is easy and money is not everything at all.
Tuesday, 26 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment