Monday, 13 December 2010

07.12.2010 - Sick Man

I am sick again! It started with flu and then cold. I guess must be tired and less sleep lately. Work is piled up like mountain while house work is again back on my daily schedule. I start having headache wondering on how am I going to celebrate my CNY. I was told that mom might not be back and I have to go through myself alone in Malaysia. I was also told to be in Singapore during the Christmas to celebrate mom's birthday but I did not manage to grab my air ticket in timely manner. I just can't believe it that my work really occupy my time until I have forgotten that I need to reserve a seat to Singapore for mom's birthday. In fact I did not even thought that mom will be there for so long. What I know is that she will be there for 1 to 2 months during sister's confinement. Well nothing is predictable after all especially with my sister. She can make the whole world change anything she wants. Well known in our family. This time, I am so sick. My fever runs up and down, sleepless, body aching and extremely weak. Will visit my favorite doctor next day.

No comments: