Monday, 13 December 2010

10.12.2010 - Healing + Gastric

I was so weak for the whole weak but it never stop me from getting my work done; both in office and at home. Unlikely before where mom is there for me at home helping things out and looking after me. Sis was right. The moment when we get sick, that is the time we feel being lonely the most. It is like feeling no one else in the world would ever bother much if I live or die. Seriously that is true. If I died midnight, I don't think anyone else would know until the day my corpse turn rotten where maggots and odors start filing the house. Fortunately the medicine doctor presribed was working well except with the side effects that really makes me feel irritating all day long. Gastric I mean! I should have notice it the day I got the medicine but with my dizziness, I got everything mixed up. i thought it was the white tablet that causes gastric pain unfortunately it is the red one that causes me pain. Whether pain or not pain, I still need to take it to stop that bloody fever from fluctuating. What I believe most is sleep more or get more rest to get well. I wish I have sleeping pill beside me. I can just sleep whole day and rest fullest.

No comments: