Monday, 13 December 2010

11.12.2010 - Home Cook again!

I slept until 1030 and was a but lazy to get change and working in office. I promised my assistant to have breakfast and lunch with her but I didn't make it. She is very mad at me when I message her that I am cooking at home and cannot make it for lunch. By the time I got myself ready, it is already 1130 and raining. I am so lazy that time and decided to scout around in the house looking for something to eat just to fill-up my stomach because I am so hungry. Bread loaf is finished! That is the only meal I wish for that time just to keep my noisy stomach filled. I check on my fridge if there is anything I can have and notice there are white carrot, some meat & bones, eggs, roasted pork and onion. I was uncertain if I should cook myself and have simple lunch and save my money from traveling down to my office just for meal and some minor works. I boiled white carrot soup, steam white rice and fry eggs that mixed with roasted pork and onion. It is not a something special but a simple food that makes me feel easy. Fast and tasty. Since I have some left over, I called my dearly girl friend who is about to finish her work at 1pm to drop by for lunch. She finally did and clean up the remaining. Nothing left over except soup which I asked her to keep some for my dinner. I love soup!

No comments: