Tuesday, 14 December 2010

13.12.2010 - Stressing Again

I hate this week so much. I was asked to travel down to KL on day trip. I am so weak and fall sick since last week but yet I still have to travel down this Thursday after an audit on Wednesday. I wish I can find a new job which is permanently station in 1 location without any travelling. Seriously I guess it is the weather that makes me feel odd. I have being having this strange flu and cough since last week. I tried to rest more and have more light foods but it doesn't seems to work. Jogging is making it even worst which I did it last weekend. Instead of having good sleep, I cannot sleep at all for the past 2 days. I was totally awake the whole night with strange weather - cold. I just turn on my fan at level one and air condition at the temperature of 25 degree which later turned off during mid night. I guess fever that makes me feel weird. However it was acknowledge by my colleague that mid night temperature is now weird and strange than before. I wish it is the end of the world but it never happens anyway. It is nice to have such weather but it really causes alot of change in my body. The tremendous change on the weather is killing me. I guess partly due to my ceased routine exercise. I wish I have more time to go for jog and rest. Hopefully nothing happen on Thursday because I can sense that I am going to fall very sick since I need to stress myself so much.

No comments: