I just can't get rid of my Thursday trip. I just don't know why the hell I booked a day trip flight. Initially I thought having a day trip is much better but now I regret because I need to wake up at 430am just to catch the fucking flight at 7am. Seriously I don't know why I booked that flight for? I should have take flight a day before after finishing my audit straight to KL hotel stay 1 night and then meeting the next morning. Be honest I do feel being stupid something having that kind of thought of spend less for the company and travelling. I hate travelling and I hate my management. Just because of 1 silly audit meeting which takes approx. an hour, I have to struggle myself to fly down for the meeting and at the same time planning for management review meeting on the same day. It will be a very pack trip this Thursday meeting from morning till evening. I hate to have that scary feeling thinking of travelling early in the morning especially having the strange feeling of sleepy, no appetite, weird and mad. I just wish I can run my damn business that I don't need to wake up so early and get my butt on the plane!
Wednesday, 15 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment