I dislike having that kind of stress, I mean being sleepless and haunted of waking up early to catch my flight at 7am. It is my biggest mistakes by making arrangement at early morning flight. I was in the plan to sleep early around 1030pm but again time does not permits. I was having an audit the morning session and was taking it easily with the hope of getting myself free early to catch my sleep around 10. Unfortunately I was invited to join them for drink and dinner. Well it is pre-planned about months back so I just take this opportunity of getting myself released, at the same time getting myself drunk and sleepy. Well, it works quite well, I slept around 11pm. My cough woke me up around 12 and then I continue sleeping... Wish no more tomorrow!
Thursday, 16 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment