Hmmm... I thought December was the resting month. Usually it is a slow month but to me this year, December is a nightmare. I was asked to be in Shah Alam again this week just attend an half and hour meeting with 1 of the giant retail hypermarket management. I thought I had enough last week meeting up some big car maker company and now again I was asked to be there again?? It was a very rush trip last week where I have to perform an audit, fly down the next day and on next Monday I have to perform another audit in Kedah. I was forced to complete last week report in 2 days and then keeping myself up to date on the meeting in KL. And then upon completion of Monday audit, I need to get that report done within 2 days. How am I going to catch up my emails and attending the meeting if I have so many things behind meeting datelines? Well do I have any choices? Yes unless if I choose to leave. So, leaving behind the Monday report, I was forced to travel down to Shah Alam along with my bosses in their car. The trip was a nightmare. I was dizzy and sick in the car. I guess it must be his driving; I mean my boss. We took 5 hours to reach KL and straight we attend the meeting as scheduled. It was a rush trip and I was too tired the night. I flew back the next day and again with this silly Airasia, my flight delayed from 455pm to 700pm. I am so tired this week. My audit report? Nah.. decide later... late or not I am too tired and need more rest.
Tuesday, 28 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment