I was in the plan to give mom a surprise by turning up in Singapore greeting her an early morning birthday wish. I tried to search for flight tickets and even coach. Unfortunately all of them are fully booked. Even if there is for some airline, it cost MYR890 for return trip; which I think it is not worth spending that much just to be filial son. I wanted to be with mom this year but with my work schedule, I am totally lost in time and recalling that I need to purchase a ticket. I never want anyone to help me on this nor my own sister. Sometimes it is better to spend my own money rather depending on other people helps. Although I know they are my siblings but to me this is me; I don't like to ask for something that I can afford for. Well, after days trying I was in the thought of getting myself a coach since there is no more hope for flights. I planned pretty well on eve that if I can grab a ticket, I will travel on that night after work. Once I got up early in the morning, things doesn't seems to work out. I got diarrhea! I thought it was awhile but 1 whole day. Well, my trip is not going to happen as I don't want to shit in the bus or to ask the driver to stop by just for me to go to toilet. Ridiculous. Rest is what I need.
Wednesday, 29 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment