Wednesday, 29 December 2010

25.12.2010 - Christmas?

My diarrhea was getting bad and bad. I woke up few times a night due to sever stomach pain and diarrhea. I was so weak that day and decided to search for any clinic that would able to stop the pain and diarrhea. We went to Butterworth and entire Perai area but none of the clinic is open. It leaves me no choice but to the specialist centre to get it over. I decided to go to Bagan Specialist Hospital. I headed straight to the A&E section after registering at the main counter. I was asked to wait for the doctor for around 20~30 minutes because the doctor was away from the hospital. I was frustrated and shocked what is call A&E if there is no medical adviser/doctor available? If there is an emergency case then do they want the patient to wait until the doctor arrive? that is the silliest things I ever heard. A&E - Accident & Emergency! What is it call Emergency if there is no doctor standby? Fuck! The management should look into this seriously. If they think this is acceptable, then A&E should be change to C&W - Call & Wait; because you need to call the doctor and wait for them to arrive. And what the doctor did was... asking me if I want to admit. What the hell is this? don't you think she should have try to heal and stop the diarrhea than asking me if I want to admit hospital? am I so serious? or about to die? Disappointed! I rejected the offer and asked for medication; and was given 4 types of medicines and guess what it is without the pain killer. So, I have to bear for another night for the pain!

No comments: