It is a week before we venture into year 2011. I was hoping to have sweet week since this is the last week of the year. Although I knew I am going to be like, 'nothing to do' and continue checking my company email and following up things, still I just wish I can be at home doing something I want to without any disturbance. Life is so running so fast. It was like few years back and now it is going to another brand new year. I just hope that i can clear off my emails which is not hitting 300 unread. I am giving up getting updated on emails and soon I am going to get big scold by my boss for not following up things tightly. I am so tired and lazy. My body begin to show me aging especially having lack of sleep. I am expecting more challenges next year but question is will I be able to cope with it? Only GOD knows.
So, it is Monday and as usual everyone seems lazy and look tired. I am one of them; indeed. Nothing takes me that serious until I was told that I will need to be in KL for management meeting on 31st. I cursed none stop that time and was hoping I can just disappear awhile from my desk. Well, since it is a must getting frustrated over it wont cancel the trip. I swallow it deep down below and trying to get my things done before I have my meeting this New Year eve. What a Monday. Every Monday will surely gave me some surprises.

No comments:
Post a Comment