To my surprised, I was told that 31.12.2010 is declared public holiday by our prime minister as celebration of our first time winning over the football Suzuki Cup 2010. Seriously I don't know anything about that cup at all, what I knew is I was told that 31st is our public holiday when I was in my colleague car who fetched me from my house since I have travel to be in KL for meeting. I thought our HR is not going to acknowledge it but this time they did since it affected their state (Selangor) as well. I then received a call from my HQ that the management meeting was called off since it is a public holiday. Man, I am so glad that I can have my sweet time in Penang for the new year celebration.
Since am not going to KL, we (colleagues) decided to held a new year dinner together. We wrapped up our things early and headed to 1 of the regular place we been before somewhere in Chai Leng Park. We have about 7 dishes Ala ca rte dinner and 10 big bottles of Tiger beer. It was a great night. I have a great night and reached home around 1130pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment