Wednesday, 23 February 2011

22.02.2011 - Stressful In Law

I am so stressful today. Work was abit pack in the office and with too many different things I need to run through I started to feel fed up with my job and begin to think of better opportunity and prospect. Well I definitely need to skill up my education level before searching for better opportunity.
I took a light jogs today with my colleague and then headed for my light dinner at Chai Leng Park alone. Called my girlfriend and visited her grandma who is in the Bagan Specialist Hospital. I get to meet her father's family members there. Spend almost an hour in the hospital accompanying them but unfortunately get to see them fighting each other for some misunderstanding. Well not strange to me because every family do have this kind of misunderstanding. Sometimes argument and fights will get them closer and understand each other better; provided they take thing positively and learn to accept things. While waiting for time to go back, she received a call from her mother's side family saying that 1 of their relative involved in an accident but fortunately no one is injured except the one who rammed their car from behind. Heard the motorcyclist is now in critical condition. Well this is what I call, no pain no gain. Sometimes young people do need to learn things in hard way. So I have to drive them back to her mom's family member to get things straighten up.
To me I am so stressed meeting up both sides family in a day. Honestly I am not well prepared. I was wearing my working attire, half jogging tracks, smelly and tiring. When I reached her mom's family house, I feel irritated and stressed. I dislike seeing too much of people. My sister says I am an anti-social person. Indeed I am! I dislike seeing too much of people and interact with those people that I don't know well. Imagine I have to take 2 families that I totally stranger to. I just wish my girlfriend understand my feels and avoid such in near future.

No comments: