Sunday, 27 February 2011

24.02.2011 - Nesting Little Birds

I have being monitoring something since the past few days and it is so amazing knowing something special in the world. Birds nesting is1 of the most common things in this world but given the opportunity to have the progress in sight is pretty amazing. The nesting was exactly right in front of my house main gate on the plant's leaves somewhere my height. The leaves was sewn into a small envelope combination of several leaves with lots of small wood branches that makes them look in a round shape to cater eggs and chicks. My first look there were 3 eggs. Biggest mistake, I didn't even manage to take the photo. I don't know why. But after days, I see 3 little angels (chick - not sure if I am using the correct terms for that). And day by day it grows bigger and bigger. There are 2 birds being busy everyday serving foods to these angels and guess what they grow extremely fast. Within a week if I am not mistaken, they 3 little chicks turns to normal size birds and begin to learn flying. I was given the privilege yesterday to peep at them from inside my house on how they fly round and how the 2 parents searching for them and feed them. Its like seek and hide. I wish they are more to go in my house at least I will take all the photos from the start till the end. Man, I wish I have DSLR camera.

No comments: