
I keep wandering around if it is necessary for me to be there. I mean the wake I am suppose to be at. It is stupid to ask around if I should go or not. To me it is a trouble and I used to be at home all the weekend and why should I waste my every single minute being out there especially at stranger's house? Come on; common sense I shall be there no question to be asked. I don't know I trouble myself to go that far for her grandma's wake. In principal I should not give any excuse or reason not to go; why my damn attitude makes me feel lazy and so irresponsible. I am trying to tell myself to take a move immediately but in return I keep finding excuses not to be there. I really fed up with myself. I called mom, sister, god sister, friend and anyone I am close with and their comments are similar. I have to be there no question asked. I woke up quite late today because I slept late yesterday at 4am. Check my facebook follow by browsing some websites. Went to Raja Uda to get my hair cut followed by lunch. I begin my driving after that and took me about 1 hour 30 mins to reach the destination. Lots of strange faces but I have no other choice except getting to know them and lay down quiet as possible. She was glad and happy to see me and her parents were surprised that I am there as well. We chat almost everything especially about the family things and took dinner together. Honestly I don't wish to have dinner but I just don't know why being forced again by my girlfriend. I just don't like it but forced to be it. I am angry indeed. Well after that her uncle the one fighting during last week at the hospital, spoken to me and apologized for being rude and emotional during that day. Well I don't bother that much about that incident because every family do have their own story behind. When the prayers starts, there is where I starts to get lonely. I sit for the whole 1st prayer session and decided to leave around 8pm. This is really a tiring trip. Since I was there, I decided to drop a call to my old friend in Ipoh and meet him up for light dinner. We chat and eat somewhere near to Jusco Ipoh and leaving Ipoh around 1030pm. I reached home at 12am and now sitting on my desk typing silly blogs. Wondering who the hell is reading this boring blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment