It is weekend and I was hoping to see her again for the entire weekend. It is nice to be together during the weekend but this time I don't think it will happen. When I was on my way back home, I dropped her a call as usual, chatting with her if everything is okay and she told me she is ok and her grandma already discharged from the hospital. Well, it is a good sign and she added that her grandma is now in Sungai Petani staying with her uncle and aunt. Since she no longer need to visit her grandma in hospital, I offered to pick her up on my way back just to spend sometimes with her. She agreed and we hang off our calls. While I driving back, less than 10 minutes, she called me again and told me her grandma passed away at Sungai Petani's Hospital due to difficulties in breathing. That is very strange. How could that happen if she is already fine and being released from Bagan Specialist Centre? Well, nothing much can be done; death is part of life and once it happen it happened. No reason to ask why. I pick her up as usual since she is alone at home and headed back home. She look down and sad knowing the sad news. I took my dinner quickly and accompany her for few hours until her parents call her that they need to go back Gopeng immediately. I sent her back home and knowingly she won't be here for few more days due to the wake and funeral. It will be a rough days soon and I hope she can take it as it is and be strong for whatsoever going to happen. This is part of life, whether you like it or not, once it happen there is not turning back and there is no reason behind. Be it and accept it.
Monday, 28 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment