Ha!!.... it is again end of month. Everything seems slow down especially my company business. I hate today because I feel weak and tired. It must be yesterday's drive to Ipoh. The drive at 3pm is really killing especially the weather. I have not enough sleep because of late hang out a night before but I have no other choice like I mentioned in my last blog. I feel cold and uneasy. I guess I am going to get big fever and flu soon. It is 9pm and I still feel uneasy and slightly running low battery. I took Panadol soluble and a tablet of flu medicine. I was hoping for a recovery or at least lighter than before but things getting worst. I have cough and running nose from then. I was so pissed off, took 2 teaspoons of cough syrup and straight headed to my room. I am now getting lazy and sleepy. Trying to write simple blog before jumping on my bed.
Monday, 28 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment