Seriously speaking, I never enjoy working in this company at all. I received a call this morning from my boss hinting me that we are not really a favorite to our managing director. He just warn me to be careful in everything I do as there someone looking at us at all time trying to figure out our mistakes to pointy shoot us. I agree with it because someone is not in good terms with me in this particular branch. This have being there since 10 years ago but luck is not siding me at all having him promoted to be the branch administrator. I have so many times being rudely attacked by him during meetings when there are chances but I just don’t know why I keep silent and lay low than making problems. I hate myself being too quiet in the meeting but I have decided it is best to be quiet than making too much noises and mistakes. Seriously I thought Malays and Indians are the problem maker but in reality Chinese are the main problem makers. They are so power crazy and dirty in sense of business deals and reputation. They can step on anything they do not like to see or their own friend just to get what they want. What a disgrace! I wish I am not a Chinese and rather be a Caucasian.
Tuesday, 8 March 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment