I hate this coming Thusday and Friday. everyone was so glad ot have a long weekend but to me, this will be my nightmare. My company is shifting this Thursday and Friday. I cant imagine with the files, equipment and furnitures, there will be lots of trouble and hassles. I was trying so hard to find a new job but it is not as easy as we keep mention it. It tooks me an hours to get all my stuffs ready in the box but having second though over samples in the sample rooms, files in the entire office, I just wish I can leave the company within 24 hours. This is really a nightmare. I was asked to be in the office for this entire weekend but I rejected it as I wasn't here to be slaved. Well, we will see how it goes this weekend.
Monday, 25 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment