.....as my days goes, I start to realized that being
Attractive is not what I choose to be and not really to be proud off. I was told by many friends and colleagues that I am good looking and kind of quiet and proud person. Sometimes I doesn't look friendly and a little fierce. I tried to be nice person at all time and noticed being too good will leads to many problem especially to hose who really admires you. As I blogged yesterday this lady is extremely crazy over me. I am not sure what have I done that makes her misunderstood. I told her many times that we are just friend and have no other means. Unfortunately she did not even give up until now crazy over me even after she got married. Despite people talking bad at her and said she is so ugly I put things aside treating her as an ordinary friend which no one ever think off doing so. As time passed she got married suddenly and we lost contact for years. after tremendous years she is back with unexpected attack. Initially I add her in my Facebook without realizing it. She uses different account. Every single comment I posted or involve in I was brutally attacked by her. I was wondering who would do that? I have no enemy and I left no one behind so far. Until I almost giving us before blocking her in my FB she finally reveal her profile that she is that ugly girl. I was surprised that she said she still love me and not willing to let any girl to get near me. If she filed to have me she won't let any one to have me. Yes even she is married. She attacks not only me but to all girls in my list and worst of all my girl friend. She is really a pain in the ass. That creates another big problem to me.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone4
Monday, 8 August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment